Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jen & Andrew's Wedding

Jen and Andrew were married on August 22nd. The bride came in with one man...

and went out with another...

It was a wonderful wedding, and everyone had a great time. The best man delivered a memorable toast (including a reference to Jen's winning a teen-age beauty pageant), and the newly married couple did a spectacular tango for their first dance. They didn't tell anyone that they had been taking dance lessons! I have a video of part of that dance, but alas it's a rather large file, about 100x the size of a photo, so I won't put it on the blog. Jen and Andrew, nice job with the dance, congratulations on a wonderful wedding, and best wishes for the future!

Weddings provide a great opportunity to take family photos. The mother of the bride and her brothers:

The father of the bride and his brother:

And this is probably the only photo in existence of our family all dressed up at the same time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple! It was wonderful seeing this post. Dads are missed a lot by girls after they gets married. I have a strong bond with my dad and he will be walking me down the aisle this year. He has picked up one of the best wedding venues NYC for me. I am going to miss him a lot.