Sunday, December 25, 2011

100 Years Ago and Today


Pager's parents, Joel Kinsley Putnam and Mabelle Butler were married 100 years ago today. The photo above was taken at the farm on their wedding day. No white Christmas that year!

Beth still has Mabelle's wedding dress:


Above Pager celebrated Christmas today with Beth, Emily, Laura and Katie. Below with me, Brian and Geoff:


Beth gave Pager a copy of the new history of Cambridge (Special Places, Special People) by Roberta Marsh, published last month:


2 comments:

Eric said...

That's awesome! I'm glad to see you were all able to get together and I hope you had a great Christmas! I was curious who Katie is though, I do not recognize her. (This is Eric Shields, BTW, since I'm pretty sure this account uses something else)

George Putnam said...

Hi Eric, thanks for the comment! Sorry I didn't notice it before now. Katie is Geoff's wife. They got married in 2010.