Sunday, December 29, 2013

Remembering Pager


We lost my father a few days ago. The memorial service was yesterday.

Pager's Obituary
Pager's Memorial Service
George's Comments at Pager's Memorial Service
Rebecca's Comments at Pager's Memorial Service

My comments at the memorial service yesterday included an explanation of the origin of the name "Pager" (rhymes with logger), the story of how my parents met, and the story of "Put's Palace." Rebecca's comments started out with a story about the famous breakfasts with grandchildren.

The photo above was taken in 1990 at Put's Palace. I wasn't blogging in 1999 when my mother died, but earlier this morning I put up a blog post about her:

Remembering Mother

Following are some of my favorite posts on the blog about Pager, newest on top:

100 Years Ago and Today (Christmas 2011)
Christmas 2009
Boulder Hi and Boulder Lo
A Man and His Horse
Changes in Pager's Lifetime
George's 2nd Birthday
Pager and Cat
Christmas 2008
Westview Farm
Pager's 93rd Birthday

No comments: